Thursday, October 6, 2011

one month

It has been one month since we found out our sweet baby went to be with Jesus. As time goes on, it definitely gets a little easier, but my angel will never leave my heart.

It's still hard to hear people complain about pregnancy. That is the hardest thing... knowing that I SHOULD be pregnant right now, but I am not kills me. I will give ANYTHING to be nauseated, tired, have heartburn, doctors appointments all the time... I really would. I am not mad at the people complaining, I know that pregnancy is hard sometimes and they don't mean anything by it... but it's still hard. Between it taking nearly a year to conceive and losing the baby, it is hard to see someone complain about something I am desperate for.

I am hoping that we are pregnant again soon and that we will bring a healthy baby into this world; but until then, it's a waiting game.

Those of you that are pregnant... enjoy it. Cherish it. Remember there are women out there desperate for the chance to carry a baby and never will. I am blessed enough to have a child here on earth with me, but some people never will.

No comments:

Post a Comment