Sunday, September 18, 2011

20 months!

Collin is 20 months old today and I can hardly believe it. In 4 months I will be the mom of a two year old and it just doesn't seem possible.

The terrible 2's have already begun and the last couple of weeks have been super trying, but I am getting through it. He has gotten most of his toys taken away because he is just SO crazy with them. He chucks them across the room despite the fact that he has gotten a numerous amount of punishments. Oh well, live and learn I guess. Hopefully eventually he gets it.

He is getting SO smart. He can point out his eyes, nose, ears, hair, chin, mouth, tongue, hands, and feet when asked. He is starting to say more words. He misses daddy and asks for him most of the day when he as at work. He knows the number one and will hold up one finger when you say it. He understands 2, but he can't figure out how to hold up 2 fingers without crossing them, lol. It is so cute though.

All in all, he is a joy. He is so great around other kiddos, especially ones that are younger. I know he will be a great big brother and I am hoping that by the time his 2nd birthday comes around we will be able to tell him we will be giving him a brother or sister, but I am not holding my breath considering how long it took us to get pregnant before we lost this baby. Hopefully God will decide to bless us again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment