Wednesday, September 14, 2011

...

I want my baby back
I want my pregnancy to somehow come back and everything be okay.
I want to feel like it isn't my fault.

None of this will happen though; and I cannot talk to ANYONE about it without getting flamed.

Yes, I know I am lucky to have a healthy little boy, but it doesn't make me feel any better that my other child died inside of me.

Yes, I know I can probably get pregnant again and have another healthy baby, but that doesn't make me miss the one I carried for 7 weeks any less.

Yes, I know it will happen in God's time. Yes, I trust Him. Yes, I know it was His will. That doesn't make it hurt any less.

The. End.

PS, If after that, you still want to say anything insensitive to me, we won't be friends anymore. Harsh? I don't care. Chances are, I have been sensitive in your time of need... be a friend and do the same. That doesn't mean sit and listen to me complain, it means keep your comments to yourself.

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could be there with you right now. <3 I love the FOUR of you so much, and will always remember the baby. You're dealing with this very well despite the insensitivity you've experienced. I am here for you now & always. I love you.

    ReplyDelete