Monday, September 5, 2011

excitment!

As the days go by, it is starting to become more and more real that I am going to have two kids. I am so excited, in fact, that ALL I want to do is talk about it. All the time. It took us awhile to get this little peanut. I cannot wait until I feel her move, until I get a nice round belly... until people ask what I am having. I cannot wait for Collin to feel my tummy move. I cannot wait until Eric holds my belly, feeling her kicks. I cannot wait to have those moments alone, where it's just me and my belly, and just ENJOY it. I rushed through my first pregnancy and wish I would have cherished it more. I know I was miserable at the end, but I wish I would have enjoyed it more.

[excuse all the "her" references, we REALLY want a girl:)]

Anyhow, sorry if I talk about it too much, and I am sorry if I get annoying, but last time I had wedding planning to distract me. Luckily, I do not this time! I love this baby so much already... I just love being a mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment