Wednesday, September 7, 2011

As most of you now know...

As most of you now know, I spent most of the day yesterday in the Emergency Room, worried about my pregnancy. I was bleeding and had suffered a high fever over the weekend and was becoming increasingly worried about my baby's well being, So I went in around 12:30. By 4:30 I was released after a series of tests, with no hope for my pregnancy to continue.

Since then, I have continued to bleed and cramp. I am still supposed to get some tests done at my doctor to completely verify what has happened and make sure that I pass everything.Yesterday was seriously the worst day of my life. Eric and I spent a long time waiting for this pregnancy and having it taken away so soon has been very hard for us.

In my eyes, I am still a mom of two. I don't care that I never got to meet my child. I don't care if YOU don't think it was a baby. To me, an embryo, a fetus, a baby... they are all synonyms.

So let me grieve. There isn't anything that anyone can do but give me time. I loved this baby from the moment the test line turned pink. I know I will have an angel baby waiting for me in heaven.

1 comment:

  1. You ARE a Mom of two, forever. I loved her/him too. And I always will. Take all the time you need. Your friends will still be there when you're ready. We love you guys so much. <3

    ReplyDelete